Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter photos

Just driving around the NW corner yesterday and snapped a few shots. It's been a pretty snowy winter so far and I'm already pretty sick of it, to be honest. I guess you just have to try to make the best of it.

Church in Milton













A Cold Housatonic:













Wow - this is sad - wading shoes buried in the snow:













At least the homebrew is ready - YUM!










Winter is supposed to be a contemplative season, and to some extent I guess it is. Although, right now, all I can think about is spring.

3 comments:

  1. Dave... That's a good post. Nice pics, even if Milton scares the bejeezus out of me. You know that's where all the children of the corn live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, great post ... Even though Milton scares the bejeezus out of me, even during the day. You know that's where the Children of the Corn live, right?

    PS - about 70 degrees here today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shitrat dwarves craft homebrew, just as Oompa Loompas make candy >_<

    ReplyDelete