Sunday, July 29, 2007

Shaker, Rattle and Roll


Just a quick post - Nora and I went up to the Hancock Shaker Village today, outside of Pittsfield, Mass. Kind of a lazy afternoon with not too much to do, so we went on a little road trip.

Nora, however, did discover that apparently, she's a "pig whisperer". There's a wing to the round barn that houses some livestock and Nora started scratching this big ole fat piggy behind the ears. It responded like a dog, lying down on it's side, stretching his legs out, and putting on his happy pig face - very cute.

It's a nice little trip if you're in the area and looking for something to do.

7 comments:

  1. Nora - I had that same ability in college but fortunately I outgrew it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora - I think what Matt means is that in his college days, his choice of women was.... well, let's say...until he met his current wife, he didn't have very good judgement. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocks,

    Great site! I'm not a fisherman, but I'm sure I'll enjoy keeping track of you this way...seeing as I'm categorized in the remaining 5% of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave-a fishing blog, what a moron.
    What's next, a biking blog with pics of you in spandex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job, Dave. That Shaker village actually looks pretty cool. You really set yourself up for some familial abuse divulging Nora's "pig whisperer" talent--I'll let that hog belly lie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know a guy in Chicago with a giant cabeza who also is a pig whisperer

    ReplyDelete